Sunday, September 20, 2009

Seasons are starting!

Yes people, it is September already.

Time for most of the fall series to start.


Here are some dates for some of the series I so you won't miss them:


* Supernatural 09/10/2009
* Fringe 09/17/2009
* Two and a half men 09/21/2009
* The Big Bang Theory 09/21/2009
* CSI 09/24/2009
* Desperate Housewives 09/27/2009

What I am specially looking forward to is Supernatural and The Big Bang Theory.


Supernatural is starting its 5th and last season. I am curious if the writers can wrap up the story to the audience's satisfaction.


The Big Bang Theory totally blew me away when I watched the first episodes. I am no physicist but the conversations involving computer games and TV series reminded me of my time as a teenager. I guess, the characters kept on being teenagers on some level.


I don't really follow Desperate Housewives but my girlfriend does, so I mentioned it as well :)


Will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment